The term ‘Shoreham Wordfest’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shoreham Wordfest, 5 River side, Shoreham by sea, BN43 5RU, West Sussex, United Kingdom. Shoreham Wordfest is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, registered charity number 1163258. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We charge a flat £2 fee for on-line ticket administration and over the phone bookings.
You do not need to bring a physical ticket to the venue, you can bring it on your phone or other device, and we can also check your name and ticket number as you enter the venue.
Please note that doors open 30 minutes before the start time for each show.
Tickets are also available to buy directly from Shoreham Art Gallery, 27 Brunswick Road, BN43 5WA or the Wordfest stall at Shoreham Farmers’ Market on Saturday July 9 and 23, August 13 and 27, September 10 and 24.
All the venues we use for the festival are fully accessible. If you have any particular needs, for example wheelchair access or hearing impairment, please let us know in advance by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked as: access request
We offer a free ticket for a carer on request by contacting email@example.com