During our festival we aim to provide a diverse programme of quality events while ensuring our audience, performers and volunteers have sufficient space, ventilation and sanitary precautions to minimise the spread of Covid19.
- For all our festival events Shoreham Wordfest urges people not to attend if they are ill, have Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with others who have tested positive.
- Audience members and our team of volunteers are encouraged to wear face coverings while indoors as much as possible, and to allow sufficient space between themselves and others.
- Social distancing will be undertaken as far as possible on entry to and exit from the venues. Entry and exit routes will be managed with one-way systems as much as possible.
- Hand sanitiser and masks will be provided on entry to each event.
- Venues will not be filled to maximum capacity to allow some space for movement and between seating. However, we will not be operating social distancing between seats.
- Venues will be regularly cleaned and ventilated before and after use and we will ensure as much airflow as possible during events.
- Payment for refreshments, books or other products will preferably be made by card to avoid handling cash.
Shoreham Wordfest operates from a variety of local venues, each of which has its own statement of Covid 19 precautions. Here are the links to the Covid 19 statements for The Shoreham Centre and Ropetackle Arts Centre: